Some things are off since Surgery... Maybe it's just my body getting back to normal?
1) I'm down about 16 lbs since this whole thing started, a few days in the hospital I'm sure added to this...but clothes fit different now.
2) I keep getting weird pains in my shoulders when I try to sleep in certain directions (like on my side) and then there's my lower back (where the kidney used to be?)
3) I keep getting dizzy and I'm not taking the Percocet anymore. Is my blood sugar off? Is this because I only have one kidney now? Is it just my body recovering from surgery? Am I not eating enough?
These questions will be raised on my visit to Dr. G this coming Wed.
* The dizziness bothers me because it comes from out of no where and could complicate my ability to drive.
Although I am down about 16 lbs, I didn't drop them in a week. This has been a slow progression since Nov 4th when the ultrasound was done and the CT scan ordered and "cancerous activity" suggested. Once things started shaping up in this direction my appetite changed...that much I did notice.
I have no idea what's going on and will have to keep an eye this I guess.
