Dr. G called telling me the following regarding the kidney. Definately is renal cell carcinoma. There is no lymphoma on the kidney to be found.
The margins were negative, which means the cancer was self contained. Located on the kidney only. The lymph nodes he removed came back as N-Zero meaning: they were clean, no kidney cells were found. The size of the kidney was classified as T-2 because it was bigger than 7cm and his best guess as far age of the tumor could put it at "several years old" he said these things don't grow very fast unless I had an agressive case, which I apparently did not.
So I am basically a case study, journals could be written about me having two completely separate diseases at the same time at my age. He said now I just have to heal up get the chemo started and I could end up healed in both cases.
I see him again on Jan 17th for my Post-OP visit and once I stop taking the meds I am cleared to drive but he wouldn't advise I do that this weekend.
I wasn't planning on it.
So...one cancer down, one cancer to go.
"My future's so bright I have to wear shades"
