Finally set up another Oncologist. (A New "Dr L"-no kidding). Consultation scheduled for next Tuesday. I spoke to (Old Dr L) last night and she suggested the dizzy spells I'm getting are possibly a result of the tumor in my chest leaning on blood vessels.
Oh goody.
She stressed the need to start treatment ASAP just like Dr G did a few days ago. Okay okay I get it, I'm feeling the drag of this thing everyday now. I'm more and more tired, spent a good part of yesterday dizzy, I'm getting pains in my back (last night it felt like my left lung)...enough is enough.
It took a heating pad to aleviate the discomfort in my back while watching TV with Dawn last night. We watched "Scrubs" (probably the funniest show on TV for the last 6 years) and "Ugly Betty" and another show called "Men in Trees".
Dawn can tell when I'm not feeling right, she can see it in my eyes. I guess with nothing else to do the Hodgkins appears to be ramping up.
The dizzy spells aren't making it impossible to function, but I don't think I could drive. They pop up just like that. It's really starting to piss me off.
So today I need to call Old Dr L's office to coordinate files and faxes to the New Dr L's office. And I may call Dr G (since he recommended this Dr L) and see if he can stress the need for the Bone Marrow test getting done as quickly as possible next week so I can get chemo going. Actually Old Dr L can do that too I guess.
I'm getting there, I guess. It's only been 10 weeks since I found the lump in my neck that lead to the CT scan that found the lymphoma and the 7.5 cm mass on my left kidney which HAD to come out before Chemo started...hence the wait.
Feb 4th marks 3 months since this ordeal began...
