Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Woke up with a cold yesterday...

I woke up with a cold yesterday. I feel terrible. I hope to shake it before Chemo this Friday because I don't want to have a cold on top of having Chemo. I'm preparing for a miserable weekend either way.

I finally started writing off line, I'm upto 3032 words so far and I don't know where I'm headed exactly. I also returned to books I had previously started reading. "Through Painted Deserts" by Donald Miller is one of them and I'm going to start "On the road" by Jack Kerouac yet again...I may bring this with me to Chemo from now on. I have never gotten very far in this book and I've started it at least twice and can't find it's groove. It's a classic and I have always wanted to read it. Here's to trying again...

I also started picking through "Bird by bird" by Anne Lamott again as well. It's a great book on writing and life.

Lastly I am scheduled to have my Port-a-cath inserted on Thursday at 10 am at St Clares. If all goes well (and it should) I will get my chemo thru the port on Friday morning.

Yay?