I started another blog. My hopes are to eventually turn that one into full blown web site. I intend for it to serve as a source of "Information and Inspiration" for anyone newly diagnosed or having or being treated for Cancer.
I know there are a lot of these out there, I have found some of them useful. I want to be a part of the solution. This is where I am starting...
I quote the verse that inspired me to start that blog as well what to do with the rest of my life:
"He has showed you O man what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God." -Micah 6:8
As I wrote in my first post on the new blog, these days not enough people seem to be "acting justly, loving mercy or walking humbly..." and I think it's important enough for me that I do so.
Justice, Mercy, Humility. Seems simple enough, but I am having a hard time finding it out there. They say if you want to change the world you have to start with the person starring back at you.
So be it.
If you click to read my profile and scroll down to the bottom you'll see the link to "The Second Chance Mission." :)
