As I approach my LAST infusion of Chemo (tomorrow July 3) I thought it fitting to finally post the songs that make up my Cancer soundtrack. Over the last six months I found that these songs fit my life in one way or another. They were chosen mostly for lyrical relevance and maybe a chuckle or two.
That's Life: Frank Sinatra
It's Always Something: Rick Springfield
Better days: Goo Goo Dolls
I want a New Drug: Huey Lewis and the News
Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow: Wideawake
Keep Holding On: Avril Lavigne
Story of My Life: Bon Jovi
Mountain of God: Third Day
It is Well with My Soul: Audio Adrenaline
Welcome to Wherever You Are: Bon Jovi
I'm No Superman: Lazlo Bane
Good Riddance (Time of your life): Green Day
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life: Monty Python
I've tentatively titled it: "Too Much Livin' Too Do." I don't have links attached to these songs (sorry) I'll try and correct that in another post.
