Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Writing on Helium.com

http://www.helium.com/user/show/85347

This address will take you to my page on the Helium Site where I had written a few things that are available for other writers & readers to rate. I haven't written anything there in a while but I took a peak today and was surprised to find my stuff has climbed as high as it has.

Most importantly to me are the articles on Cancer and Writing in particular.

I also submitted something to www.burnsidewriterscollective.com for consideration as well.

I am about to start actively writing about my cancer experience and related events since my diagnosis in December 2006. What will come of it is anybody's guess. I expect that I will wander off and start other writing/art projects and have more than one thing being written and worked on before another one is actually finished, but then I read books this way too. I think I'm in the middle of five books right now.

Am I multi-tasking or just scatter brained? I wonder sometimes.