Had a busy weekend.
Noticed my eye brows appear to be thinning out.
Since I haven't lost all of my hair, I doubt that my eye brows will disappear altogether either, but that was one of my concerns with chemo.
We watched "An Inconvienent Truth" last night. The evidence Al Gore presented in the film is compelling. This planet is in trouble and mankind is to blame. I wish someone in Washington would stand up and do something about it.
During the credits messages kept appearing that encouraged the viewer to "Do Something" the one that got us to chuckle probably because its the most true said to "write congress and if nothing happens, run for congress. "
We have made an effort to correct our eating habits since I got sick. We are seeking out organic foods and products like "Tom's of Maine". We are incorporating more Fruits and Veggies where we can. I have taste tested the new V8 peroducts. Since the spring has more or less sprung plans are to obviously get outside more. Thankfully my kids love being outside.
It seems making changes like eating organically and such seems to go hand in hand with being "GREEN" and we have noticed some simple changes that can help the enviroment as well. I just don't plan on being a tree hugger exactly.
But I would by an Electric car in a heart beat.
There is a lot we can do that will build up our immune systems and eating right is the first step, our plan is to keep Cancer out of our immediate lives for the rest of the time we have on this planet.
But if something doesn't change in Washington about global warming we'll be extinct before we know it. And then it won't matter anyway.
