I've been reading a lot about vitamin B17 and it's power to quite possibly cure cancer, but this miraculous natural cure has been made illegal by the FDA.
http://www.1awesomeb17site.com/ has a lot to say about it. It all boils down to a seed.
It seems deep inside the apricot pit is a very bitter seed that if eaten regularly will nearly guarantee a cancer free life. And if you have cancer it will cure you of it. However, about 35 years ago when this was discovered the government jumped all over it and made sure no one could get their hands on this.
So now it's just a "conspiracy theory" and any truth to this is not endorsed by the FDA and it's virtually unproven because medical professionals can't talk about it and the people who do talk about it, like the people who have personally spoken to me about this seem a little "cracked" if you know what I mean.
Don't get me wrong I'm all for believing that our government is a shady group of scum bags that would bury a secret that could save millions of people all sorts of pain and anguish and money, in the interest of making themselves billions and billions of dollars.
But when you're about to put your life in the hands of someone you have to believe is trying to save your life and somebody tells you there is a natural way to cure cancer...you look at them a little strangely at first. But then you "Google" B17 and you read all about it and you think maybe they're not as cracked up as you first thought.
And then you think, "I don't have time to experiment, this is cancer..." and you go ahead with the chemo anyway.
I have read that Cancer maybe a metabolic disease and it thrives on sugar. It may also be caused by a LACK of some nutrient we no longer consume. Perhaps we stopped eating something we always did when we were younger, or that nutrient is no longer in the "over-processed" foods we consume in our modern day lifestyles.
But the point of those who spoke to me about B17 is not to begin chemo, they wanted me to start treating my body with natural stuff like B17 which is almost impossible to get in this country among other "natural" solutions that are down right illegal in this country. I spoke to someone on the phone the other day telling me about "Hoxey Formula" and "Regenercin" which will rebuild my bone marrow but is available only in Germany and something else called "Thermasil", he told me about a book called "Alive and Well" and a web site called: http://www.realityzone.com/.
He said all the things he would recommend I take are available in nearly every country on the planet but not in the U.S. And most importantly that I STOP chemo now and don't tell my Doctors why.
He described himself as a "natural-path" and we discussed all the lies the government and the FDA and the medical profession would want us to accept and all the money being made by drug companies who force the hands of those who write the prescriptions to "keep us alive".
Some of it made sense. A lot of it pissed me off. Here I am half way thru my treatments, shaving my head every other week because the drugs haven't killed all of my hair yet, my eyebrows are thinning out, I get nauseous from chemicals killing every living cell in my body in order to kill the cancer cells that don't belong there first (before the chemicals kill me) and all I really have to do is eat an apricot and the pit inside?
I'll eat a truck load of apricots for the rest of my life if that's what it takes but we may never know the truth because cancer is BIG money. The economy would collapse and all those nice over paid doctors would be out of work.
All this time we have been throwing the best part of the fruit away. Who eats the apple core? Apparently apple seeds are rich in B17 as well. It's crazy, but what if they're right? I've never eaten an apple seed, I've never thought about what was inside a peach pit.
When my brother-in-law was in the Navy, he was given a shot when he got there. He ended up with a medical discharge and came home sooner than later. What I later learned was that for the following year after he came home (all 365 days) he never got so much as a sniffle.
You can't have a sick military...maybe he got 100,000 milligrams of B17 in that shot. Who knows?
But if it's true and there is natural cure for cancer as well as other diseases and it's been kept secret in the interest of making money--I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for those people who kept it secret.
The bible says "The LOVE of money is the root of all evil..."
By the way...the shot I get every week the day after chemo (Neulasta) costs $5,500.00 a shot.
That's $11,000 bucks a month to keep my white blood cell count up. I don't know what my life would be like without this shot, but $5500 seems a wee bit excessive to me.
