If you have just stumbled upon this blog via i2y.org or another cancer related blog or website
I may be linked to, you may want to start at the beginning.
I changed addresses and started a new blog with Wordpress: http://ebz1016.wordpress.com/
but I wouldn't be writing there if my story didn't start here.
In the beginning...
I was 37 yrs old diagnosed with RCC and HL on Dec 19th 2006
I started blogging about it and told my story here with a fair amount of "filler" along the
way, I'm sure. But I was writing for myself orginally. I didnt anticipate some regular readers to find this story (my story, our story) so interesting.
One thing that still needs attention in regards to a cancer diagnosis is the caregiver and the
recognition they don't always receive... so by "our" story I also include my wife in that
statement. My diagnosis invovled her as much as it involved me.
So, I would encourage you to read this blog from the beginning and then hop on over
to the new one ("Nobody gets out of here Alive" @ http://ebz1016.wordpress.com/)
and see what else I've been writing about since cancer F'd up our lives....
Many thanks,
-Scott
