Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lemon sized tumor...(and last post for a while)


You might find this interesting....(maybe not)

This Lemon is roughly the size of the tumor that was on my Kidney. It measured 7.5 cm by 5.5 cm or approximately 3.5 inches. This lemon is the closest thing I can square it up to.

That sucker is BIG!

The next time you walk past the lemons in the produce isle at your local grocery store pick one up. And try not to think about my former tumor...

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****
As a side note...and this has nothing to do with the above, but I will be taking some time off posting here to work on re-writing my book. I have some serious editing to do and I need to find my true north.

Part of me is already getting itchy to start writing something else not related to cancer, as I sort of promised myself once I got my story down once and for all I would begin writing "other things" ...subconsciously I can feel that urge starting to nag at me.

I have wanted to write 2-3 page short stories for the hell of it and maybe in between early morning re-writes I will keep the juices flowing with that idea. I may actually dabble in some bad fiction...I can't wait.

I will drop a post here from time to time as I'm sure something will need to be written along the way. Please check in and drop me a comment so I know you are still out there.

Be Well.

-Scott