Save The Beans!
http://savethebeans.blogspot.com/
Found another Kidney Cancer blog. Also added a few other ones on the side under Important Links. Maybe I didn't diligently seek out other people in my original search for people with the same affliction I had back in late 2006 and early 2007.
I'm finding them left and right now.
Of course, as it goes since the Kidney was removed almost as soon as it was diagnosed I lose sight of the fact that I ever had kidney cancer...but I obviously did and if not for the Lymphoma we may never have found it.
Most of my experience documented on this blog involves my Lymphoma and the 6 months spent getting chemo. My kidney cancer didn't get a lot of attention and it is a big part of this story... just didn't know it was there.
Maybe I should expand on that in some future blog posts.
Until then, Be Well.
-S.
