Saw Dr L yesterday, he gave me my quick physical exam, we talked quickly about how I'm feeling and he quite confidently assured me "there is nothing going on" (in regards to cancer) and he advised me that my next scan will be a PET/CT scan.
I woke up father's day from a dream that there was something wrong on my other kidney. Kind of unsettling honestly, but I don't give much weight to dreams and their meanings.
Speaking of weight. I am the exact same weight I was on my last visit to Dr L. However, I am
30 lbs heavier than I was when I met him and started chemo. I often tell people I'd rather have a weight problem than a cancer problem and this is true but I do need to lose this excess weight for a number of reasons...most of which is to avoid any other disease brought on by weight like some other cancers, diabetes (to which I have a genetic link) and to alleviate bone and joint pain.
I can attest that movement does relieve pain. I really need to always be moving...
I added to my "Life Is Good" collection. I bought a baseball cap with the logo on the front. I am really getting into the motto and philosophy.
Check out their website http://www.lifeisgood.com/
Be well.
