http://whywewriteseries.wordpress.com/
I found this site during the "writer's strike" and as I continue to aspire and write everything down because someday, in some way I will "use" it...I find this site very interesting. A peak into the fragile minds of people who write because that's all they know how to do.
The site appears to be continuing with contributions by more than just Writers Guild of America writers. I suppose sooner than later I will send in my essay. I wrote a similar piece for Helium.com a few months back; http://www.helium.com/items/173291-found-writing-therapeutic-started
On the opposite side of my so called writing life is my new career in Emergency Services and my training is coming up on 90 hours and soon enough I will be worked into the schedule as a part timer and hopefully pick up some time and experience for the police agency I work for.
Some personal (legal and insurance) issues related to my medical bills and expenses are still working themselves out and my health related concerns seem to only involve continuous bone pain that spikes from time to time with little or no warning.
Otherwise...not much to report.
Be well.
