Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Normal.

My new normal seems to involve being in some kind of pain most of the time. My constant companion since my treatments ended has been bone pain. My joints creak and pop at will, sometimes the act of getting up off the floor after playing with my kids will set off a symphony of joints cracking at the same time.

Then there is the back, hip and shoulder pain that I previously thought were the result of our recent cold weather. In my opinion it hasn't been that cold of late regardless of the snow and ice we have received. But my back and hips and my left shoulder have been killing me.

I am not taking a lot of tylenol but I am taking it more than I used to.


I have written a few things off line that I will probably post here eventually. I have to polish them up a little bit.

Getting into Emergency Services is proving to be something I should have done a long time ago. My catalyst of course was "beating" two cancers last year and realizing I could not just go back to a "normal" day job again. It's not that I don't like my gig at Honda but scheduling appointments for people to get their cars serviced is not all that fulfilling.

It is what it is. I think I have found my calling...


Be well